Current Properties in Gulf Stream
No properties found
Prized for its unspoiled natural beauty and exceptional quality of life, the chic beachside town of Gulf Stream, lies in the very heart of South Florida’s famous Gold Coast—about sixteen miles south of Palm Beach and ten miles north of Boca Raton.
With panoramic views of sublime ocean beaches, lush tropical seascapes, and pastoral equestrian rolling elegance—Gulf Stream is modishness meets pictorial.
Gulf Stream rests on the southeastern part of Palm Beach County and is modest in size. Located just east of the Intracoastal Waterway and hidden in between Boynton Beach and Delray Beach, Gulf Stream is a primarily residential community. However, the close proximity to the ocean brings added benefits for vacationers looking to lounge on a beach and relax.
GULF STREAM: OLD-TOWN FLORIDA MEETS IMMACULATE CHARM ON THE GOLD COAST
Where new development and poor zoning have plagued many of the classic “old towns” of Florida’s Gold Coast—Gulf Stream, which is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, remains as a coastal oasis that preserves the wonderful ambiance of Old Florida through careful zoning. Gulf Stream’s meticulous planning and zoning throughout the years have ensured that overdevelopment hasn’t taken away from the charismatic charm of the town.
GULF STREAM: SCENIC BEAUTY
Gulf Stream luxury properties are served by a winding two-mile-long stretch of Ocean Boulevard, which has been designated as a Historic Scenic Highway and is shaded by a lush green canopy of trees. This stretch is also magnificently cloaked in mature tropical landscaping, and the exquisite real estate of Gulf Stream stretch from the ivory-sand ocean beaches to the Intracoastal in Gulf Stream’s island-like setting. Some of the most desirable neighborhoods such as Place au Soleil, Bermuda Heights, and the area surrounding the Little Club Golf Course also offer breathtaking real estate.
GULF STREAM: WORLD CLASS SHOPPING & ATTRACTIONS
If you like to shop or at least being around some of the premiere shopping in Florida’s Gold Coast—Gulf Stream is the perfect place. Situated within reach of Palm Beach and Boca Raton, world-class shopping is only minutes away. Not to mention, you’re also right around some of the Gold Coast’s most posh dining, noted cultural attractions, and a myriad of recreational opportunities.
GULF STREAM: POPULAR ATTRACTIONS AND LANDMARKS
- Old School Square - Old School Square is home of Arts and Entertainment located in a historic area at 51 North Swinton Avenue in Delray Beach. The 5-acre site is at the corner of Atlantic Avenue and Swinton Avenue, anchoring Delray's downtown shopping district.
- Sandoway House Nature Center - Established nature center in a 1936 beachfront house with shark/stingray feedings, exhibits & tours.
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Garden - The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is a center for Japanese arts and culture located west of Delray Beach in Palm Beach County.
- American Orchid Society - The American Orchid Society is a horticultural society for education, conservation, and research of orchids. It was founded in 1921 and has an international membership.
- Marina Delray - Family Owned Marina Where Everyone Knows Your Name. Marina in Delray Beach is located on the Intracoastal Waterway between Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Marina Delray has been in business since July of 1995.
- Cornell Museum of Art and American Culture - The Cornell Art Museum at Old School Square opened in the former elementary school in the Old School Square section of Delray Beach, Florida in 1990.
If you desire luxurious real estate that encompasses both quiet seclusion and convenience, then Gulf Stream is truly one of most exclusive addresses in all of Florida.
GULF STREAM: HOMES FOR SALE
Premier Estate Properties is proud to offer a splendid array of real estate in Gulf Stream’s most desirable locations. From exquisite estates spanning multiple acres of land to luxury condominiums and oceanfront property, we can make your dream home a reality.